World Hemophilia Day

History of World Hemophilia Day: April 17 was selected as World Hemophilia Day by the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) in 1989. In India, Hemophilia Federation of India (HFI) was started in 1983 by Ashok Verma who was a hemophilia patient and now it is run by persons with Hemophilia themselves. HFI represent India as National Member Organization at the WFH based in Canada. Number of Patients: About 20,000 patients are registered with Hemophilia Federation of India, but there is a huge gap in this data and estimated number of hemophiliac patients is around 2 lac. Life of Hemophiliac patients: In Hemophilia internal bleeding causes disability in 8 out of 10 young patients. Life expectancy of a hemophilic male is 10 years less than the males without haemophilia. Can you Answer this: How is the quality of life impacted by hemophilia in the aging patient?

(Edited)

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Congratulations for World Homophillia Day

I face only one pt. I'm my life.

More RESEARCH is required to celebrate Hemophilia ERADICATION DAY👏👏👏

Hemophilia a bleeding disorder due to deficient coagubility Pt is always at the threat before of hemorrhage and it's consequences Misearable in aging persons as it impacts the quality of life This age group is vulnerable to concomitant conditions and injuries

Thanx dr Kute Ankush

View 3 other replies

Happy homoeopathic

APRIL 17:- WORLD HEMOPHILIA DAY IN HEMOPHILIA INTERNAL BLEEDING CAUSES DISABILITY IN 8 OUT OF 10 YOUNG PATIENTS. IF THERE IS ASSOCIATED CHRONIC ISSUES SUCH AS HTN, CKD, DM-2 & IHD, THEN THERE IS MORE CHANCES OF MORTALITY & MORBIDITY.

THANKS & WC @Dr. Kute Ankush SIR 🙏

View 1 other reply

Chances of bleeding much more Once bleeding do factor test Any dental or surgery difficult

Hemophilia & Homoeopathy

YES QUALITY. OF. LIFE. IMPACTED. BY. HEMOPHILIA.... 1. HYPERTENSION. CHANCES. OF INTRACRANIAL. HEMORRHAGES ,2. OBESITY ARTERIAL. STIFFNESS 3. CHRONIC. KIDNEY. DISEASE 4. VIRAL. INFECTION 5. JOINT. PAINS 6. MUSCULOSKELETAL. DISORDERS.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you