Management plz. . an alcoholic pt 38yr male was operated for tibial# 3yr .back.now the supportive Rod is to be removed before 1 yr. after that there is continuously oozing pus. loss of appetite. weak. no pain. no fever. can walk easily to do routine work. what next?

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Osteomyelitis should be ruled out.

Thanks all of you. Agree with your views. It's case unhealed wound. Pt.is investigated thoroughly. Some reports are awaited. I'll post it further on update. . Till then treatment started as follows. Silicea 200 3 doses. Calendula ointment locally.

Silicea 200/4doses twice daily+ gun powder 4doses in a day+ calendula ointment for external

A septic wound & post oparative unheard ulcer pls give merc sol 1m Silesia 200 I/c carbo veg 200

Silicea is the similimum in this case

We will diagnose this case as Dushta Vruna... We will go with Jatyadi Ghrita Dressing Saptamrita Loha Saptavimshati Guggulu Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya

ADV PLANE X RAY OF TEBIA AND R/0 OSTIOMYELITIS WITH OR WITHOUT SEQUESTRUM,A PIECE OF DEAD BONE.

SE PROTEINS. AND OTHER LIVER PROFILE A CASE BEING CHRONIC ALCOHOLIC CHANCE'S OF CIRRHOSIS ARE HIGH WITH DISTURBED IMMUNE SYSTEM AND HEALING POWER. SUCCECEPTIBILITY TO INFECTIONS. TO THE EXTENT IF I BEING HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS I WILL GO WITH BL FOR HIV 1AND2.TESTALSO.BEING ALCOHOLICS.

View 1 other reply

Acid.flour.200xbd.Lyco.200.weekly.1.dose.Silicia.30.xbd.Dr.ranjit.poriya.

it is body's defence mechanism trying to expell the rod. we have to assist. Silicea 1M Single dose should be given first. Arsenic alb 6x follow up after ten days.

I agree

View 2 other replies

Silicea myristic

I agree

Sil30

I agree
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you