Hello docs the patient came to my clinic I week back aged about 55 yrs male with a big ulcer on right side of the mouth it was looking like traumatic ulcer no doubt he had habit of tobacco chewing initially he had swelling and Trismus .i had given antibiotics and anti inflammatory for 5 day . After that swelling and inflammation got reduced but the ulcer is yet to heal .is it carcinogenic , or any other traumatic but no history of trauma

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

SCC Biopsy Cect PNS and neck CXR Proceed with WLE + segmental mandibulectomy with MRND and plastic surgical reconstruction

Thanks

clinically looks like a malignant growth.. definitely first an of followed by cbct.. .and then finally a biopsy is required to make a final diagnosis...

Scc...Biopsy needed

Thanks

for any chronic ulcer with a habit history , biopsy is mandatory. meanwhile cbct and opg can rule out the bone destruction. pd- SCC involving gbs..look out for nodes

Biopsy is required to rule out malignancy

If the ulcer has not healed better to do a biopsy and check for carcinoma

Thanks

@Seems SCC. Needs biopsy and definite surgery. CBCT, ..WE with marginal/segmental mandibulectomy with SOND

Thanks

Sir. Its an endophytic ulcerative growth. Opg will give a clear picture

Thanks

It is malignant growth of GB complex

Thanks

CA of GB complex. Biopsy and CT scan of oral cavity preliminary investigation. Excision of primary plus marginal/ segmental mandibulectomy depending upon extent of bony involvement.

Thanks
Load more answers